1. Hates cooking! About 1.5 years ago I was running a little late so I called and asked him to boil pasta. He said "How do you do that?" immediately followed by "I can't do it". I said "Can ya read a label?" Nonetheless, pasta was cooked when I got home ( very al dente:), but still... and I never again got the "I can't do it" answer. lol
2. Never complains about the workouts I put him through! (he looks like hell while doing it and can hardly breathe but will not complain). I so admire that!
3. Can totally keep his cool! Nothing really startles him (I can be walking on my tippy toes around the house in complete darkness and try to scare him at 3am but he just turns around like nothing happened), I on the other hand would jump and scream!
4. Likes road and mountain biking (although broke his collar bone and wrist on 2 different occasions he refuses to stop)
5. Loves to snow ski and loves to fly (especially hellicopters). I only skied when I was little and do not remember much of it. I have a major fear of heights so no flying in a small airplane for me. It's hard enough to be seated on an airplane near the window let alone control one of those things :)- still the feeling must be pretty cool:)
6. Will debate anything with you for hours and hours and hours...if you start a discussion.. beware!
7. He is the most unselfish person I have ever met. Not only to me but everybody around.
8. Can repair, build, remodel and fix everything and anything. And if he doesn't know how to, he will go out of his way to learn and do it himself anyway!
9. Will not eat tomatoes! (All my tricks come to a naught- he will not eat them!:)
10. Was selected after winning electronics competition at 17years old to represent USA in a international competition in Ireland and won 5th place.
11. Hates shopping for clothes and groceries! Funny, because I dislike it, too!
12. Puts work first, has great work ethic and you can always count on him to follow through.
13. Hates soccer! Thinks that football is a great stratigic game but doesn't really watch it much. I, on the other hand love soccer and think football outfits are the gayest clothes I have ever seen on a man.lol
14. Forgets his keys, his credit cards, home depot cards, money. Constantly! Then he searches for them for days!
15. Every weekend Dwayne is BOUND to work on improving our yard. It's Sisyphus work ! I honestly do not think it will EVER end:)
16. He ENDURES... my cooking inability... chicken, tilapia and oatmeal every week with some occasional sushi from Publix. He even says :"It's Good" which is very sweet because even I know that: it's plain, boring and not too tasty.
17. The one talent he wishes to have is the ability to sing. I love singing and have good voice and rythm because "I got it from my momma, I got it from my momma!"
18. Last but not least: He loves BOOBS! and I have NONE!
19. Actually this one is the Last One: He has NO IDEA what AWAITS him during traditional Polish Christmas this year. Oh, Boy will this be a surprise and an eye - opener! Snowy, cold Poland- I have missed you for so long and finally -Here we come!!! :)